Jane Christensen, Omni CEO and Founder Interviews Cherie Morgan, RNC, NP, Aesthetic and Laser Clinical Trainer from SkinPlus MedSpa.
As we re-open for business during this new-normal, we are interviewing industry experts to provide their perspective. Today, Cherie Morgan, RNC, NP, an Aesthetic and Laser Clinical Trainer for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, medical assistants, and estheticians is our guest. Cherie is the “experts-expert”, having trained over 2000 medical facilities and spas since 2003. Cherie’s experience spans lasers, Cool-lifting CO2, radio-frequency micro-needling, PRP Injection, injectables and dermal fillers. This blog will be conducted as a question and answer.
With stay at orders in place, what have you done to communicate with your clients?
Regular communication is so important. We stay in touch with our clients through emails, social media, and are available by phone. Many of our clients continue to order medical-grade skin care and hair care, so important during this time. While their gray roots may show and the nails may come off, the skin is incredibly important in terms of professional care, particularly now during this stressful time.
What treatment would you recommend for a client, post-quarantine?
While every person is unique there is one treatment that I would recommend for everyone. Their pre-treatment. What is a pre-treatment? It is the use of a medical grade skin care before their treatment. When a client enters the room, the outcome of their skin is often predicated on the quality of their self-care. Maintaining your skin makes a difference in your look and your feel, especially now.
During treatments, professionals need to use the best products to get the best results, particularly now. Post-treatment the right products can prevent damage and encourage quality skin maintenance. I have found you need so little of a great product to make such a big difference. A quality medical-grade skin care is the best value product you can get.
What products do you recommend?
Look for a professional, medical grade skin care product that is backed by science, and has strong customer service. Having used Omni during our laser treatments and more, I love the Omni Daily Restorative Facial Serum with M-007®. Omni’s unique M-007® is a proven micro-molecule that goes deeper into the skin’s dermis where it matters, to help stimulate collagen production. I use Omni products during treatments and send my laser patients home with Omni products. The Omni Boost Recovery Mask is an incredible peptide infused anti-inflammatory mask that promotes hydration and accelerated recovery from not only micro-invasive procedures, but daily environmental assault. The treatment outcome is enhanced through the use of the right companion products, before, during and after treatments. It really is the right daily regimen that leads to the best treatment outcome, of course with a highly skilled provider. I view Omni as an extension of our practice, they are truly a partner. With Omni’s customer service, if a patient has a question, Omni is there, directly answering a call, answering an email, and providing advice and explaining the science behind their products.
As we continue to move forward in unchartered times, Cherie has offered Pro-tips for the professional to achieve their best face forward. This includes tips for the aesthetician and the client to achieve their best business and skin care results:
- Provide between treatment advice, products and care tips. The role of the provider has never been more important. You can be an integral part of your client’s self-care by providing the right at-home medical-grade regimen. Partners like Omni provide terrific professional skincare for you to sell for between-treatment home use and back it by customer service.
- Up skill yourself, your business and your team. The world is changing. What can you do to make sure your practice evolves? Link to rich, meaningful, educational digital platforms that help you build your business and improve the skin outcomes for your clients between treatments. Omni provides education for not only my business, but also links my business to education and special offers for my clients.
- Practice self-care. Your business will reflect your health and well-being. Ensure you are creating a safe environment for you, your employees, and your clients. If you are feeling isolated, network and reach out. Look for guidance from other professionals. We all want the industry to succeed going forward, and you matter.
Learn more and shop Cherie’s recommendations:
- Omni’s Biome Boosting Facial Cleanser with M-007®: Omni’s signature Biome Boosting Facial Cleanser with M-007® dives deep. With Omni’s exclusiveM-007® technology, this cleanser remove toxins from deep beneath the surface of the skin, while aloe vera extract to hydrate and soothe redness and irritation. Gently enough for sensitive skin, this cleanser also helps reduce breakouts and acne, without the dryness.
- Omni’s Regenerative Facial Serum with M-007®: Containing targeted growth factor proteins and Omni’s M-007®, your skin will see visibly better results with Omni’s Regenerative Facial Serum with M-007®. This incredible serum helps smooth fine lines and stimulate collagen production to tighten, lift and help with skin discoloration. Formulated with lactic acid, aloe, and citrus bergamia fruit oil, it contains anti-inflammatory properties and supports your skins natural healing process to deliver a luminous finish.
To purchase the full line of medical-grade, professional products, shop Omni Bioceutical Innovations.