TaC Sun & Environment Protection SPF 30 contains mitochondria, and the DNA within, which are the power plants for directing all cellular energy and cell cycles. Red Algae and Ergothioneine, with special free-radical scavengers, support the Mitochondria DNA from the external issues of stress and other health challenges, especially post facial treatments.
- Non-toxic and clean
- No white residue
- Protects against free-radical damage
How to Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours during extensive sun exposure.
- Zinc Oxide – Broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure. Promotes healing, while soothing and calming skin. (13.5%)
- Thiotaine – Natural antioxidant and amino acid, prevents damage caused by UV radiation.
- Vitamin C – Assures efficient energy production and inhibits Tyrosinase (the activity responsible for hyper-pigmentation and age spots)
- Porphyra Umbilicalis(Red Algae) Extract – Produces the powerful UV-absorbing substances in nature; the extract itself absorbs both UVA and UVB light.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ergothioneine (L), Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Lecithin, Malic Acid (L), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Lactate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Omni Bioceutical Innovation’s products are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. The products are intended to meet the FDA’s definition of a cosmeceutical product. For external, topical use only.