No other cosmeceutical product line on the market today is as effective and transformative as the Omni Treatment and Care product line.
What is a Growth Factor?
Growth Factors are proteins that bind to receptors on the cell surface, with the primary result of activating cellular proliferation and/or differentiation. This activation creates key signaling between cells. They are responsible for:
Chemical messengers between cells.
Turns a variety of cellular activities on and off.
Involved in cell division, new cell and blood vessel growth, collagen and elastin production.
Repairs a damaged cell to recruit other cells to assist in the repair OR kill the damaged cell.
Key roles of Growth Factors.
Growth Factors, Cytokines, Interleukins, Fibroblasts and Interferons have shown to play a key role in:
- Minimizing scarring.
- Reducing inflammation and redness of skin trauma.
- Collagen and elastin production.
- Peptide chemical messaging between cells.
- Activating immune cells, such as natural killer cells and macrophages.
- Increasing cellular proliferation and differentiation.
- Promoting blood vessel formation (Angiogenesis).
- Creating homeostasis in the cell community which is optimum conditions for healthy cells.
- Helping increase production of hyaluronan (also called hyaluronic acid).
Growth Factor Targets
Collagen is the protein that gives our skin structure and strength. Our skin is made up of almost 80% collagen and as we age we lose that collagen and the firmness of our skin deteriorates.
Elastin is what gives our skin its resilience. As we age the elasticity diminishes, especially in our faces. With the loss of elastin and collagen, the skin will naturally become thinner and more fragile.
New Cell Turnover
The skin, being the largest organ in the body, is constantly in a state of renewing skin cells as the dead ones shed. As we start to age this process causes the skin to thin and lose moisture.
A localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or medical procedures.
Benefits of Growth Factors.
Growth Factors aid in repairing the look of damaged skin and improve it’s elasticity and resilience. Benefits also include:
- Speeds up recovery after clinical procedures.
- Helps stimulate the skin’s own renewal mechanism by increasing hydration.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, sun/age spots, hyper-pigmentation, and crows feet.
- Helps with oxidative stress, skin aging, enlarged pores, loss of elasticity and thinning of the facial skin.
- Helps facilitate the return of youthful, healthy hair cycle and restores the regeneration of hair follicles to re-grow hair.
- Helps facilitate the growth and health of eyelashes and diminishes dark circles and crows feet around the eye.
- Increases the number of fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen) and keratinocytes (top layer of skin).
See what our customers are saying.
I am 51, 30 days short of 52, and have been an Omni Bioceutical Innovations customer for 2.5 years now and I can't tell you the difference your products have made in my overall skin tone, elasticity and diminished appearance of wrinkles. The compliments I receive are overwhelming and people guessing my age in my late 30's. In my youth, I spent countless hours at the beach, never wearing sunscreen and washing my face with bar soap. In my mid 30's I did a 180 and began a never wavering daily skin care regiment in efforts to reverse the damage done. Once I learned of and researched your products, they are now part of my daily regimen. I've used the Daily Facial and Eye Serums post Jessner and TCA peels with fantastic results and recently used them post a micro needling procedure. All reduced downtime and increased the healing process significantly. The results were equally impressive after using it after a nasty oven burn. I've shared your studies with the Nina Spadaccino, Practice Director for both the Dallas Plastic Surgery Center and EpiCenter Skin Care Center as well as Trisha Paulson, owner/founder of DFW Medical Spa. Hopefully they will begin incorporating your products in their practice offerings. I just wanted to share my story and a pic one day post a pretty aggressive micro-needling procedure. Thank you and the entire team for all you do!!Trisha Hoelscher – Consumer
We brought Omni into our practice almost 2 years ago, starting with the Face and Eye serums, as well as the Core products for micro-needling and post laser. Our clients love them! Since then, we have introduced M-007 and it is really taking off. These products are fabulous! Being in a medical practice, we were looking for a line of growth factors that has clinical data available to support its' claims and is proven effective. Omni is just that. We are thrilled with the results our patients are seeing in the overall quality of their skin and new hair growth. Customer service is always top notch as well. Thanks McKenna, Carolyn & Jane!Full Circle
My patients prefer the Core Recovery Complex for its fast healing time and beautiful results. Their downtime of flushed skin is less than a day, in fact their moderate erythema often starts diminishing before they leave our office. Patients notice within the first week that their texture and tone starts to even out and fine lines drastically diminish. I have patients that try a regular HA serum for 1 treatment and then the Omni Core Recovery Complex for the next and they don't go back to HA.Coolsprings Plastic Surgery Group