Looking for a hand sanitizer that contains CDC recommended levels of powerful, sanitizing alcohol and cools, calms and hydrates your skin? Omni’s Cool & Clean Hand Sanitizer delivers all of this and more, with six benefits in one application when you can’t reach the sink:
- Acts quickly to kill microorganisms and viruses on hands
- Reduces bacterial counts on hands
- Does not promote antimicrobial resistance
- Less irritating to skin than some soap and water
- Can improve and protect the condition of the skin
- On the go cleansing when soap & water is not available
Hand cleansing and hygiene remain the first step to stay healthy, keep those around us healthy, and maintain safe practices at work, at home, and on the go. The CDC recommends a hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available to help stop the spread of infection. *That’s why all of us need a high-quality hand sanitizer whether it’s in our bag, at our work place, or all over the house. While many hand sanitizers may kill germs, they also may wreak havoc on our hands, leaving them dry, cracked and irritated. That’s because many hand sanitizers lack ingredients other than a high alcohol content which can result in dry and undernourished skin. That’s the Omni difference. Omni’s Cool & Clean hand sanitizer will not only sanitize to leave your hands clean, Omni’s exclusive blend of ethanol alcohol, glycerin, citrus bergamia, triethanolamine leave your hands feeling soothed, restored and refreshed. Omni’s Cool & Clean hand sanitizer leave your hands germ-free, as it protects the condition and hydration of your skin- so sanitize away!
Omni’s Clean and Cool Hand Sanitizer Contains:
- 62%+ Alcohol (Ethanol): The cleaning antimicrobial power you need to safely and rapidly sanitize against bacteria, fungi, and viruses, based upon the CDC guidelines. ** Sourced from milled grains
- Water: Is a solvent in cosmetic and personal care products to dissolve many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents
- Carbomer: Used as an emulsifier to help stabilize and thicken solutions with different ingredient solubility. Carbomer helps to control the consistency and flow of products, as well as provide lotions, creams, and gels with a smooth, silky texture.
- Glycerin: This moisturizing powerhouse attracts moisture to condition skin. It acts an emollient, making skin moist, soft and supple.
- Citrus bergamia (bergamot): Toning, cleansing and gently antiseptic, it soothes skin irritations, minimizes the look of scars and other marks on the skin. It evens skin tone by evening the melanin production. Provides a pleasant natural fragrance
- Triethanolamine is used in many cosmetic products to help balance pH level
How to use?
- Simply pump Omni hand sanitizer into your hands. Make sure to use enough sanitizer on your hands to cover all surfaces.
- Rub your hands together until they feel dry.
- Do NOT rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry; it may not work well against germs.
Your hands will be left renewed. While of course we always recommend soap & water hand washing for 20 seconds, this incredible hand sanitizer is perfect for continued calm, clean and cool hands on-the go!
This specially formulated hand sanitizer will be available for purchase online at Omnibioceuticalinnovations.com starting mid – June- so snag yours before they sell out!
Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
-The Omni Team
*CDC recommends using ABHR with greater than 60% ethanol